October 30, 2009

ROSEBERG CONFIRMS EXIT FROM WILLIAMS

“Williams is a great team, I think, and there's no reason why they can't be just as good as this year, but I'm not sure they can win races at the moment, especially with budgets still being rather free, and there's an engine change coming up which won't help – although I'm convinced they can still do very well.
But I'd like to win races, and that's what convinced me to try to push for the next step. You never know, but I'd like to try and get into a car where I think there is going to be a very good chance of winning,” said the 24-year-old.
Rosberg’s departure has been rumoured for much of the summer, and while he has been tipped to join Jenson Button at world champion squad Brawn, he has also been linked with the second McLaren seat alongside Lewis Hamilton.

No comments: